Monday, July 16, 2007

Benediktbeuern: LAST Reminder!

Benediktbeuern Textile Market (22nd-23rd September 2007): Biggest textile market in Germany. Meet the Wollmeise in person! Fondle her gorgeous yarns before making the purchase. There will be a sock-workshop with Yarnissima, the designer of Digitessa! The Knitters Uncensored Team will be there and we all will be having a PJ-Knit-Party! Two places left: Please, confirm or cancel at the latest by 20th July 2007!

This is the list at the moment:

I seriously need to know whether there will be anyone else interested to come with us. We have two spaces left for overnight stays. If nobody confirms by the morning (German time) of 20th July (i.e. this Friday), I'll ring up the place to cancel that two places. So, please leave your comments here or send us an email ASAP!

Thanks!
Elemm

1 comment:

Tini said...

just got my confirmation from Lufthansa :) count me in!!
( I always thought that the sleepover would be starting at friday.... but I'll be in München at 8 a.m. and hopefully in Benediktbeuren at 10....)